Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

So today has been much better than yesterday!  I've actually been pretty productive at work today and the sun is shining.  Speaking of the sun, the weather has been so off this year.  It is almost the end of October and it is still warm!  I am sooo not complaining either, I wish every year was like this! 

But back to my funny story of the day...it is lunch time and I'm sitting here working and Gabe is in the drivers lounge(which is down the hall from my office)and he yells "Kamille, how do you get to Sesame Street?"  With out a beat, I just start singing the song.  I walk down to him and we both just started cracking up, I was crying I laughed so hard.  Yes that was my funny story, if you didn't laugh or smile a bit, then I guess you just had to be here. haha

Which brings me to my next serious topic...
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET?  
Seriously though...think about it.  This show has been around for way too long and they have never told anyone how to get to Sesame Street.
Maybe this is why. :) 
P.S.  I know you have the Sesame Street song in your head now...you're welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment