Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BIRTHDAY DAY Tues. Oct. 5

Well I had a pretty good birthday.  Kandice got me a fish eye lens camera!! I have been wanting one of those for a little while now.   Korin and Scotty bought me a ticket to see Anberlin.  It was at The Complex downtown.  It's a new venue place and it was the 1st time I had been there.  It was a lot of fun.  After the concert we went to the good ole VFW on highland.  A total dive bar that is packed Tues nights with a bunch of young kids playing beer pong and flip cup...good times for sure.  I love people watching, and I love going out to new places mostly because of all of the interesting people you see/meet....we get there and Cof greets me with a HUGE screaming hug...and a shot of Tequila.  He is one funny cat, I tell you.  Then I turn around and see Ben Sumner!  a kid I went to middle and high school with up in PC...it really is a small world.  We make our way downstairs where all the fun happens...Beer pong and flip, flip, flipidelphia!!  I pretty much suck at Beer Pong, so after losing a couple games I decide to take a breather.   I notice these guys out of my peripheral vision across the room pretty much staring at me.  I couldn't really tell if they were laughing at me or what but I just tried to ignore them.  About 10 min later, 1 of them make their way over to me and the 1st thing that comes out of his mouth is "Are you Zac Efron's sister?"  haha All I could do is laugh.  I don't even know how I responded. This guy was in love with me...ok....ask Kandice, she was there.  He was going up to random guys at the bar just asking about me.  He actually was not bad looking and ended up asking for my phone # and autograph haha seriously...but I gave him my # and you want to hear the crazy part...I have yet to hear from him.  So what do you think??

2 comments:

  1. Yup! Twins! And that guy at the bar...he probably didn't even remember where he was that night! Plus haven't you ever heard that's a bar really isn't the best place to meet a guy??!! Haha! :P

    ReplyDelete