Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

It's a beautiful morning here in Salt Lake.  The sun is shining and there's no snow on the ground, the only time I would complain about that is today. :) 
Went to midnight mass for the 1st time last night with Kandice and Joshes familia.  It was really neat.  I felt at peace there.  I am not of any religion, I was baptized as mormon, but stopped going to church when I was 10.  After going to midnight mass, I would definately consider becoming catholic.
I just added this little widget to my blog.  For a Christmas present to myself, I decided I am going to run the Salt Lake Marathon in April.  I am so excited, and scared. haha I figured if I blog about my training that also might help me stick to my training plan.  I also thought it be kind of cool to run 26 miles while I'm 26.
I'm going to go soak up some vitamin D now!
Merry Christmas to you all!!!!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment