Wednesday, December 15, 2010

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference

If you've read one of my previous posts you will know that I obsess over food and exercise(I just had to spell check that, you think I would know how to spell the word ha ha)  I rarely step on the scale just because of how it makes me feel when I see those #'s.  I usually go by how my clothes fit.  I wake up Monday morning and put on a pair of jeans that are usually loose on me and notice they are way effin tight.  Oh no...it's going to be one of these days I think.  Maybe the jeans shrunk in the wash.  As I continue my morning routine, the tightness around my legs almost seems to suffocate me.  Okay Kamille, you have to do it.  I pull out the scale, get on it and can't believe the number I see.  That's gotta be a mistake.  Let's try this again.  Oh great, this reading is one pound heavier.
$@%$^*!!$@%$^*!!!!!$@%$^*!!!!!!!!!!
I try to rationalize with myself.  Okay Kamille, calm down, just breath, you are just going to have be more strict.
Wait, what!@  Eff that!  I am already strict, I am not perfect that's for sure, I love sugar, but I have only allowed myself one or maybe even two days a week to eat something I would not normally eat, and I do drink on the weekends.  But I weighed myself about a month ago, and was 10 lbs lighter!!
How have I gained 2 pounds a week!?! When I have been working to lose it. 
Then I had a melt down, I couldn't help it.  I really really hate myself sometimes. 
But I can't keep doing this to myself, there's nothing I can do now but move forward and just keep at it. 
My sister sent me a link about under active thyroids and I do seem to have 90% of the symptoms.  I am really hoping that is it because then I can get it fixed.
I have a Dr. appointment Monday...wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment