Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Obsess much?

As I'm sitting here at work with a huge headache, I am starting to wonder if it's from all this damn thinking I do...or maybe it's from staring at a computer monitor for 8 hours straight?  Either way headaches suck. Which brings me to my story because frankly, my mind sucks.  I constantly think about this all day, every day.  There has not been one day where it has not been on my mind since I was 13.  I just want to have 1 day go by where I am not worried about my weight, what I have eaten, or what I have or haven't done as far as exercise.  Wait I lied, I don't want just one day of it, I want to never worry about it again!  But that I know is impossible.  So yes, one day would be heaven for me.  Do all girls do this?  The crazy thing is that I do not have an addictive personality, which frustrates me even more because I should be able to just say, Hey, I'm done obsessing over this!  If only it were that easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment